For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Black Cat UK and our trading address is – Black Cat Tattoo Aftercare, 31 Leicester House, Thomas Wyatt Close, Norwich, NR2 2TN.
VAT No. – 116517038 Company No. – 07669691
What information is collected?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information collected from our online forms including; your name, address, email address, your studios name, your studios address, and your studios telephone number..
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which could be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options” , “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Personal data usage
- improve the users browsing experience of the website.
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology.
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications by emailing us at info [@] blackcattattooaftercare.co.uk).
We will NEVER provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Personal data safeguarding
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties